CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2016 SCHOLARSHIPS RECIPIENTS!
$2,500 Primary rating scholarship
Awarded to Sierra Krieger
$3,500 aDVANCED rATING sCHOLARSHIP
Awarded to Nicole Bringolf
$1,000 Re-currency Scholarship
Not awarded this year of 2016
ANNOUNCING SPRING 2017 SCHOLARSHIP - CLICK BOND AVIATION DISCOVERY SCHOLARSHIP
2017 FALL SCHOLARSHIPS - To be announced...
Check back for news about our next open application period for 2017 Fall Scholarships
- Limited to female student pilots and female pilots who reside within a 99 nautical mile radius of the Reno Tahoe International Airport, Including the area north of Hwy 50 to the Utah,Idaho and Oregon borders.
- Scholarship is applicable to any category of aircraft i.e. airplane, glider, rotorcraft, lighter-than-air and powered lift.
- Recurrency pilot applicants must be at least 3 years out of currency.
- Student pilots must have soloed by the application deadline.
- Advanced pilots must have completed at least 5 hours of flight training towards advanced rating/license with a CFI at the time of application.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Elizabeth Collins at: (530) 412-0932
or Lynn Meadows at: (530)587-7281